O2 is a safe and flexible archive for personal data, such as contacts, accounts, credit cards, Wi-Fi settings, and everything that comes to your mind.
- Organize your data with the flexibility of the object model: each object can be a contact, an account, a credit card, and so on. You can customize each object with the fields that you need.
- Add features to fields with the rules: you can mask sensitive data like passwords and PINs, create shortcuts to the web search, highlight values that meet certain criteria, mark dates as events (expiration dates, recurrences), and more.
- Connect two objects with a relation and keep track of their roles within it (husband-wife, parent-child, company-employee, etc.).
- Sort the objects by name, tags, event dates.
- Search for objects by name, event dates, tags, rules.
- Print a detailed report of the data stored in your objects. You can also create a persistent copy of the report in HTML format.
- Import and export some or all of your objects in proprietary or XML format.
- Make safe your data with one of the available encryption algorithms. You can save your data also without cryptography, if you plan to share they.
- Bring your data always with you: you can use the utility that creates a portable copy of the software, compatible with the PortableApps.com format.
Be the first to post a review of O2 Project!