NWShader is a wrapper for the game Neverwinter Nights (by Bioware), to support enhanced OpenGL features, especially post-processing using nVidia's CG toolkit. NWShader supports fullscreen and material shaders in NWN.
- Full-screen post-processing using CgFX in Neverwinter Nights
- Compatible with OpenGL 3.0 features (advanced vertex and fragment shaders)
- Fully compatible with FX Composer and RenderMonkey for effects design
- Simple .Net GUI for configuration (XML config file)
- Allows for shaders to be applied to specific texture ingame
- Interface between NWScript and visual effects
- Experimental interface between NWScript and the game GUI
- Powerful material system allows shader textures without touching code
- Flexible shader system with per-pass named render targets
- Full access to all textures loaded by the game
- Full support for true HDR rendering (64-bit RGBA16F) and LDR tone-mapping
- Smooth average luminance and focus values calculated per-frame
- Global customizable pipeline for all standard render calls (used to apply phong lighting to all geometry)
great thing for generations to come.
Wow... simply an awesome idea!! Thanks!