A simple graphical tool made in Python that can graph your current Nvidia GPU temperature, fan speeds, usage, and memory. (Chartable information varies between GPU models).
- Download the zip folder that corresponds to your current Nvidia driver version
- Depends on Python 2.5-2.7
- It is recommended that you get devilspie
- Help information is included in the readme file in the zipped folder.
- Designed for Linux only.
- Graph colors can be changed, and graphs can also be disabled.
Be the first to post a review of NV Chart!