nuBASIC is an implementation of an interpreter of the BASIC programming language.
It has been designed mainly for educational purposes.
nuBASIC is developed using C++11 and distributed under GPLv2 License.
The nuBASIC interpreter is suitable for simple games, educational or business programs and the like.
- Easy to use and simple enough for 8-year-old-child to understand
- Fully-developed procedural programming language
- Multiplatform. Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Linux/Windows x86/amd64
- Built-in help
- Multi-language (English, Italiano) Documentation
- Source code is non-trivial example of C++11 programming
- Syntax highlighting editor for Windows
- Examples include Tetris, Mine Hunter, Breakout, Calculator, TicTacToe
- Easy-to-configure; Tiny version is suitable for embedded systems
Be the first to post a review of nuBASIC!