A Python Scripting plugin for Notepad++ Complete easy script access to all of the editor's features (including absolutely everything in Scintilla). Configurable menus and toolbar options, assign shortcuts to scripts.
- Full scripting access to all Notepad++ features with normal Python function calls (e.g. notepad.new(), notepad.open('filename.txt') )
- Full scripting access to all Scintilla features (the edit component in N++)
- Configurable menus and toolbars - assign shortcuts to scripts
- Respond to Notepad++ and Scintilla events with script functions
- Call other plugin menu commands programmatically
- Scriptable regular expression search and replace
Greatly increases the power of macros in Notepad++. Documentation: npppythonscript.sourceforge.net/docs/latest/
Great tool for using python in Notepad++, rich feature set and adequate documentation.
Love the tool, the documentation could be a bit better, and it would be nice to be able to report bugs. But the tool itself is quite helpful.
Npppythonscript works perfect.
sometime the freeware tools are much much better than shareware.