Comparison plugin for Notepad++ editor.
- Side-by-side visual differencing
- Comparison against SVN database
- Highlight differences inside lines
- Navigation bar shows a map of compared files
- Moved line detection
- Easy navigation between differences
- Customizable results presentation
Has a horrible bug where comparing two files will destroy your undo history. Other bugs will cause it to remove the colour syntaxing and de-activate word wrapping. And it will also swap the tab position of the two files being compared for unknown reasons. You have been warned.
The compare plugin is DANGEROUS! When installed, you have default shortcut of Alt-S which reverts all changes you've made to edited file to state of last save. So I've had a script version from yesterday and I've lost half a day of writing code, because some stupid guy which wrote Compare plugin made a function to forget every change and compare two unrelated files without giving any messagebox warning!!! A-D-I-O-S. WinMerge rules! Good bye!