*nts* provides a simple format for using text files to store notes, a command line interface for viewing notes in a variety of convenient ways and a cross-platform, wx(python)-based GUI for creating and modifying notes as well as viewing them.
- Pure python with plain text note files.
- wxPython GUI - binaries available for all major platforms.
- Quickly enter notes using a simple, intuitive format.
- View items sorted by path or tag.
- Limit the display to items whose paths, tags and/or bodies match regular expression search strings.
- Edit notes internally or your favorite external editor.
- Display selected items as HTML with an option to print.
- Use standard, restructured text markup in note bodies.
- Unicode is fully supported.
- Optional base 64 encoding.
very good project