Nomin is a mapping engine for the Java platform. It provides abilities to transform object trees using declarative mapping rules. Main features are no XML configuration, intuitively looking mapping, using arbitrary expressions/method invocations.
- Intuitively looking mapping
- Mapping arbitrary expressions and method invocations
- Hooks are available in mappings
- Mapping rules are just groovy scripts
- Recursive mapping of complex types
- Implicit conversions
- Automapping facility
There are no 2 star reviews.