NOMAD is a C++ code that implements the MADS algorithm (Mesh Adaptive Direct Search) for difficult blackbox optimization problems. Such problems occur when the functions to optimize are costly computer simulations with no derivatives.
- Blackbox, nonsmooth optimization
- Nonlinear Constrained optimization
- Single or biobjective optimization
- Continuous, integer, boolean and categorical variables
- Mesh Adaptive Direct Search algorithm
- Pattern Search
- Direct Search
- Parallelism with MPI
Be the first to post a review of NOMAD: black-box optimization software!