program for analyzing and manipulating DNA microarray data
CNV calling software may produce false-positive calls due to imperfect source material. Direct inspection of the microarray data with the noise-free-cnv software helps to appreciate the quality of the data and to identify artificial calls.
With noise-free-cnv it is possible to visualize individual datasets, to compare different datasets and to perform simple transformations. The visualization and the suppression of genomic waves, the comparison of two datasets by subtraction and the simultaneous inspection of LRR and BAF values are amongst the most frequent applications of this software.
This program is able to read and write files suitable for PennCNV or raw files containing measured values of any kind.
- interactive visualization of DNA microarray data
- provides functions to enhance the quality of the data
- compatible with PennCNV files
- easy to install and to use, no special hardware or software requirements
- available for Windows (XP, Vista, 7) and Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint)
Be the first to post a review of noise-free-cnv!