NOCC is a simple and fast Webmail client which can handle POP3, SMTP, and IMAP servers. It is written with PHP5 (uses sessions), has low requirements (no database, frames). Features multi-language support, MIME attachments, displays HTML messages.
- Easy installation since no database needed.
- Can connect to IMAP and POP3 servers.
- Sending mails over local sendmail installation or external SMTP servers.
- Multi-language support.
- You can change all the colors and fonts easily with “themes”.
- Use no frames and XHTML 1.0 for maximum compatibility with any browser (even text browsers).
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
- Distributed under Open Source license.
There are no 2 star reviews.