A Mapping generator for NHibernate (NH) via FluentNH and NH.Burrows. Generate source code in C# to access MySql or SQL Server dbs. VB.Net may be supported eventually. See Develop > News menu for updates and release notes.
- Build on an NHibernate core
- Utilises FluentNHibernate for mapping and remove clunky hbm xml files - although v 2.x it does use them too
- Utilises NHibernate.Burrows for CRUD and session Management
- Generatation of Unit Tests to aid in learning NHibernate
- Supports MySql (v.2), Sql (v.2) and SqlExpress (v.2.10) server
- Composite primary keys ( an important one for legacy databases) as a separate POCO object
- MySql enum and set data type supported
- Intelisense xml comments against properties and classes from columns and tables comments.
- Helper class to remove coded 'magic strings'
- Generatation of required solution and project files for Visual Studio 2008
- Generatation of bi-directional relationships based on foreign keys
- Generatation of for automatic configuration and usage of the SysCache cache provider
- Click and go generation - once generated you should be set to start using. No additional work required.
- Support for views as well as tables generated into entities
Suits everything I needed