Did you ever wanted to synchronize your company meetings from Lotus Notes with your Google calendar?
Yes? Then you are facing some obstacles:
- your sensitive data must not go to Google (“Meeting at 12 o’clock with customer John Doe …”)
- you do not want to get your Lotus Notes calendar tainted by your private entries from Google
- you do not want to have your colleagues’ birthdays in Google
- you like to select which kinds of calendar events are synchronized
- you are using Lotus Notes :-)
This project does the work for you.
- Synchronize Lotus Notes calendar events to Google calendar
- Protect your sensitive data
- Configure which amount of data to synchronize
- Never touch your Lotus Notes calendar data (useful in companies)
Be the first to post a review of ngcalsync!