NeuroRazer is a video game designed as a "therapeutic intervention" for "top-down modulation deficits in older adults. A study on 60-85 year olds showed that the multitasking nature of the game caused improvements in tasks outside of the game involving working memory and sustained attention. This is NeuroRAZER , free edition. with Z :) Open Source
- Improve cognitive performance.
- Mental training.
- Prevent Memory Loss with video games.
- Prevent-related memory loss diseases.
- Reactivate skills such as memory, attention
- Perform multiple simultaneous tasks
- Repair the neuronal damage associated with aging.
- Increased activity in the theta waves recorded
- Plastic memory and learning ability
- Improve care, and cognitive, sensory and spatial skills.
- Improving the ability to stay focused actively
Be the first to post a review of NeuroRazer-ENGLISH!