Networking/Socket C++ Library.
NetLink Sockets: Networking C++ Library.
Probably the easiest socket C++ library. See the documentation, examples and API reference at http://netlinksockets.sourceforge.net
- Cross Platform Library
- Easy to use
- Powerful and Reliable
- Supports both Ip4 and Ip6
- SocketGroup class to manage the connections
- OnAcceptReady, OnReadReady, OnDisconnect callback model
- Fully documented library API
- Enables to Develop socket functionality extremely Fast
- Fits single threaded and multi-threaded designs
netlinksockets is small and works nicely
Love that its free
it is easy to use under both windows and linux
Excellent library. Easy to use, easy to install and effective. Good documentation of API and examples of use. I haven't seen any of the issues stated by Oelbox (maybe outdated review??). I have been reviewing many socket libraries for a personal project and I'm picking this one to use with Google's protocol buffers (an excellent serialisation library I must recommend) for the networking functionality. Two thumbs up!!