NETINV is a web based network inventory tool that allows quick access to pages designed to help keep track of relations between buildings, rooms, and devices.
The code layout is easy to modify, easy to understand, and easy to incorporate into an existing system, because most page information is based on URL parameters.
Note: NETINV is no longer in development. If you'd like to take over the project, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll give you everything you need to do so.
- Permission based user authentication using session variables.
- Shows buildings, rooms, and devices on your network, and allows you to add properties to them for documentation purposes.
- Links straight from your devices to their web administration pages.
- Detailed information pages.
- Simple page navigation controls.
- Easy to edit existing settings and features with simple PHP code, most of which doesn't require any PHP knowledge.
- Administration panel restricted by permission levels.
- User passwords are heavily encrypted using multiple SHA512 passes.
- Simple system update system.
- Debug system that dumps all your MySQL tables for easy error identification.
Be the first to post a review of NETINV!