NETGEN is an automatic 3d tetrahedral mesh generator. It accepts input from constructive solid geometry (CSG) or boundary representation (BRep) from STL file format. The connection to a geometry kernel allows the handling of IGES and STEP files. NETGEN contains modules for mesh optimization and hierarchical mesh refinement. Netgen is open source based on the LGPL license. It is available for Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Two and three dimensional surface meshing
- Three dimensional volume meshing
- Delaunay and advancing front mesh generation algorithms
- Constructive solid geometry, or boundary representation
- Mesh refinement algorithms
- High order curved elements
Nice mesher, I'm using it with CalculiX (calculixforwin.com, calculix.de)
How can i install?? i cant find ant exe file to run.. please help me
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1
Netgen-mesher works fine.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1