NetChatLink is a small application that links chats across multiple DC hubs and IRC channels. It includes support for the ADC protocol, IRC channel keys, chat filtering, per-user settings, op commands, and more. It is a fork of MyIrcDcLinks by Burek.
- Link the chat from multiple NMDC hubs, ADC hubs, and IRC channels together.
- Control the bot with text commands sent via private messages.
- Can automatically detect OPs and allow them to control the bot.
- User control panel allows for easy adjustment of user permissions and settings.
- Block messages with certain words, or sent from certain users.
Nice work ! Great project.
Piece of good work !