NeoLogger is Windows Syslog Client similar to the logger command known from UNIX/LINUX systems used to send SYSLOG messages.
It adds some usefull features to filter and replace content, reads from standard input, files or the windows eventlog. It is also able to watch a file or an eventlog for changes and transmits only the new entries.
Logit is an additional tool, that logs process or batch output to a log file or windows Eventlog using predefined prefixes and timestamps.
(see the screenshots for an Overview)
Please donate some (micro-)bitcoins to my address if you saved time and money by using this free project:
- Reads Standard Input, Files, Directories, Windows Eventlog
- Filter and Replacement Functions
- Skip empty lines or nonreadable ASCII characters
- Watch File or Eventlog for new entries (like tail -f)
- Watches for file system changes in a given directory (with subdirectries)
- Option to limit the lines send to prevent from accidental DoS