Watch and download files from direct links and youtube links. When user forwards the video, the download point also shifts. The previous buffer is not deleted. You can play the video on any video player. Any file format is supported.
Do not confuse this with ytd (youtube downloader)
it does not only let you download videos, it also lets you play the video as you are watching it. If you forward the video to a point where no buffer exists, a new connection is created and also the old data is NOT deleted.
- Download files and videos
- Watch them while they are being downloaded
- Forward the video, the download point automatically shifts
- Includes an embedded VLC media player (as there are people who don't have any media player at all)
- The files are accessible from a virtual filesystem.
- If user doesn't like VLC he can use any video player to access the file.
- All video formats ever created and ever to be created are supported right out of the box
- Youtube supported (any update in youtube website might break this feature)
- Update notification
- Supports 001, 002, type of splits files. It merges them internally and virtually.
Be the first to post a review of Neembuu!