NeatTools is an object oriented visual programming application which allows users to create data flow networks, read sensors, and display and log data. See http://neattools.org and http://www.neattools.org/wiki for more information.
- Visual programming system using broadcast model.
- On-the-fly editing. No compile and run cycle.
- Expandable via external modules.
- Input from mouse, keyboard, serial port, etc.
- Output to serial ports, sound cards, etc.
Be the first to post a review of NeatTools!