NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios monitoring ...Read More
NConf is a PHP based web-tool for configuring the Nagios monitoring software. It differs from similar tools by offering enterprise-class features like templates, dependencies and the ability to configure a large-scale, distributed Nagios topology.
- effortlessly maintain a distributed Nagios topology
- user-friendly web-GUI based on jQuery
- host & service templates
- service to hostgroup assignment
- host- & service-dependencies, auto-generated service dependencies
- graphical parent/child relationship viewer
- multiple authentication modes (LDAP, AD, SQL, local)
- deployment mechanism supports multiple protocols (SCP, rsync, HTTPs, local)
- Nagios config import
- CSV file import / export
- Perl database API
- data schema customizable and extendable via the GUI
- runs on Linux / Apache / PHP / MySQL
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Nice configuration tool once you get it setup properly.
The best FrontEnd for Nagios' BackEnd
Intuitive, clean and great!
Excellent BackEnd for Nagios