NCMoney (No Charge Money) is a JAVA project intended to create a free, open source, still complete solution to manage some bank accounts.
2.0.0 Runs under JAVA 8.
2.0.1 Correct small bug
Note: the last version 1.3.0 can run with JAVA 6 or 7. It is compatible with JAVA 8, but the auto-complete checkbox is very slow. This bug is addressed in the 2.0.0, which runs only with JAVA 8.
(Feel free to contact me if you need some new features or experience any issue)
- No installation needed. All-in-one file package
- Allow the adjustment of an account independently of its operations
- Operations scheduler with automatic includes in the account
- Multi criteria operation search
- Multiple graphical displays (pies, histograms, curves) with mean and variance
- Automatic data backup, including file rotating customization
- French / english languages available and several look-and-feels
- Easy retrieve of account balancing
- Monthly comparison of category values
- Budget prevision by category and period
- Graphic forecast based on the scheduled operations
- Simulation of sophisticated loans
- Comparison of income/outcome per category and time periods
- Cumul/Monitoring of accounts, categories or tiers per period
Be the first to post a review of NCMoney!