NCMoney (No Charge Money) is a JAVA project intended to create a free, open source, still complete solution to manage some bank accounts.
After 3 years of maturation and thanks to your hints and remarks, the project has finally reached the production state! Version 1.0.0 is born.
1.1.0 Implement the income/outcome comparison per category and for some given periods, and correct some small bugs
(Feel free to contact me if you need some new features or experience any issue)
- No installation needed. All-in-one file package
- Allow the adjustment of an account independently of its operations
- Operations scheduler with automatic includes in the account
- Multi criteria operation search
- Multiple graphical displays (pies, histograms, curves) with mean and variance
- Automatic data backup, including file rotating customization
- French / english languages available and several look-and-feels
- Easy retrieve of account balancing
- Monthly comparison of category values
- Budget prevision by category and period
- Graphic forecast based on the scheduled operations
- Simulation of sophisticated loans
- Comparison of income/outcome per category and time periods
Be the first to post a review of NCMoney!