Nautilus is a tool for developers who work with MS SQL Server databases. Whether you want to locate tables or rows, generate scripts (create table, insert), folow data links, build "select-from-join" querys or analyze data, Nautilus is for you.
- locate tables and records
- generate scripts for create table, insert, update, cascade delete, create view....
- see table usage in stored procedures
- find words in stored procedures
- build dynamic table diagrams based on foreign keys
- navigate related records following foreign keys
- debug: compare the state of the database before and after a script or program excecution
- compare: compare databases schemas or schema changes in the same database
Thanks for Nautilus, it's great!