Naufrago! is a simple offline RSS reader (including images) written in Python.
- Feed categorization in a single level tree.
- Feed organization drag & dropping through categories.
- Online/offline feed reading (including images).
- Full screen mode for better feed reading.
- Smart category folding/unfolding.
- Important/permanent feed entry marking (recording).
- Favicon support.
- Multilanguage (currently English, French, Polish, Italian, Catalan and Spanish).
- Automatic update checker.
Thanks for software and updates.
easy and simple to use.
good work. but why do you write all the code in the same file? it is more than 4000 lines.
Awesome little app! Comes in a PortableLinuxApps.org flavor, too! Perfect for my needs and expectations. Thank you!
It's great to have a good and light alternative for our feeds :D