Naufrago! is a simple offline RSS reader (including images) written in Python.
- Feed categorization in a single level tree.
- Feed organization drag & dropping through categories.
- Online/offline feed reading (including images).
- Full screen mode for better feed reading.
- Smart category folding/unfolding.
- Important/permanent feed entry marking (recording).
- Favicon support.
- Multilanguage (currently English, French, Polish, Italian, Catalan and Spanish).
- Automatic update checker.
Thanks for software and updates.
Awesome little app! Comes in a PortableLinuxApps.org flavor, too! Perfect for my needs and expectations. Thank you!
It's great to have a good and light alternative for our feeds :D
I love Python! I love PyGTK! You amazing!
You are Awesome Create a Great Program Maybe We Should Talk : email@example.com
very good! Could you change the date format? I would like to see the time too :) A monochrome panel icon would be appreciated, on Ubuntu 10.04-10.10