NativeViewer is a Visual Studio extension for visualization of OpenCV images stored in the cv::Mat class. A thumbnail image is shown during the debug when a variable is hovered by mouse with CTRL key pressed down. NativeViewer also formats the string displayed in the "Watch" window to express valuable cv::Mat information.
The extension works only for native C++ code for both Win32 and x64 platforms. All Visual Studio .NET versions are supported. However, installation process differs for versions 2012, 2010 and pre-2010. Check the quick start guide for details: https://sourceforge.net/p/nativeviewer/wiki/QuickStartGuide
- Observe OpenCV images during debug of native C++ projects
- Save images to disk while observing
- See the formatted expansion string in the Watch window and tool-tips
- Support for different types and formats of images
- Friendly VSIX installer dedicated for Visual Studio 2010 and 2012
Nativeviewer is great! Thanks.