Nard is a software development kit (SDK) written from scratch for the Raspberry Pi family of boards. Unlike Raspbian, which primarily is for desktop use, Nard focus on embedded systems running day and night for years. It has many features requested by industrial users.
- During boot everything is uploaded to RAM and executed from there
- Hot swap support for SD-cards and USB devices
- Automatic repair of SD-card filesystems in the event of power loss
- Each device can be found on the network, even if the IP-address is unknown
- Console login with a hot pluggable USB null modem cable for field service
- Complete remote upgradability with minimum downtime
- Lightweight GNU/Linux platform
- A toolchain (compiler) tuned for the Raspberry ARM CPU is included and used automatically
Be the first to post a review of Nard SDK!