NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in 14 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many bug fixes and other improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, flip, remove, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable/standalone archives available
- Translations: English, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский язык, Українська, עברית
- Small download (<1MB)
Works like a hose! Dirt simple. My scanner didn't include network scan software. All I'm trying to do is network scan and save the results as a PDF. This does that. Let's me combine multiple pages into one file.
Does what it's supposed to in a user-friendly manner. Easy to understand and use, just works.
This is the first truly free app ive found to scan multiple pages to a pdf. Such a simple ask, but every other solution has either tried to scam me or branded the pdf with silly logos. Great job making the internet a better place.
Awesome software, but for me, the previews after you scan are literally 1 inch by 1.5 inches - they are really small. I wish the preview was more of a scrolling type like MS Word. Also, I hope they can add easy OCR and easy cropping.
Just great job - thank you! With an OCR feature / option it would be just perfect ...