NEW: 3.0 beta is now available! Go to Files to download it. Feedback and updated translations needed. Visit the discussion forums for details.
NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in 14 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many bug fixes and other improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, flip, remove, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable/standalone archives available
- Translations: English, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Русский язык, Українська, עברית
- Small download (<1MB)
Awesome! Very simple and usefull app. Does its job perfectly!
Excellent project. Well done, and I like the way it's put together.
After fighting with HP's terrible software then Windows Fax and Scan I started looking for something that would scan right to PDF. I found your software, and 3 minutes later I was in scanning heaven. Simple, great UI, I can rotate things. This software is everything software should be, it does one thing and it does it EXCELLENTLY.
Thank you for aplication Download aplication Convert PDF to Word here : www.aplikasigratis.net/2014/11/aplikasi-untuk-mengubah-pdf-ke-word.html
Thank you, Ben et al. You might have saved my marriage. I'm usually a linux-girl, but for the next few days I need to scan sheet music. I'd been fighting with a resource-starved Asus EEPC clamshell hooked to an old HP Scanjet 4850. After spending a day to cleanse the poor little laptop of nasties and trying to find the "right" scanning software (what my betrothed mistakenly perceived as my chasing ADD rabbits), I was so pleased to find your program. Now, I am joyfully scanning and creating PDF's of my music collection. If you could have added 400dpi to the pulldown menu of options, the thin staff lines would be less ragged, but, I will be reading it off of an iPad, so it will probably suffice. I'm so grateful to you and your predecessors, my champions, for creating and maintaining this fast lean interface, that I've donated, and I encourage everyone else to do so.