NAPS2 is a document scanning application with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Scan your documents from WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners, organize the pages as you like, and save them as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, and other file formats. Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
NAPS2 is currently available in 17 different languages. Want to see NAPS2 in your preferred language? Help translate! See the wiki for more details.
This is a fork of the NAPS project with many bug fixes and other improvements.
- Scan documents using WIA- and TWAIN-compatible scanners
- Scan as many pages as you like from glass or ADF, including duplex support
- Rotate, flip, remove, and rearrange scanned pages
- Save as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or other file formats
- Directly email PDFs
- Use OCR to make PDFs searchable
- Configure brightness, contrast, resolution, and other scan options
- Save your configurations as profiles to be easily reused later
- Optional command-line interface (CLI) for automation and scripting
- MSI installer and application-level configuration available for group policy (GPO) deployment
- Portable/standalone archives available
- Translations: English, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Hrvatski, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский язык, Svenska, Українська, עברית
- Small download (<1MB)
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I looooooooooooove you guys!! This is just what I needed. Super easy to use. Saves me time and money. Would recommend to everyone I meet!
Terrific and simplistic interface. The ability to scan lots of documents at once and then save the pages into separate documents. The only feature it does not have is the ability to one-click scan, but with the ability to do it in 3 quick clicks, I can live with that.
Nice little software. Batch saving single files would be a nice feature. I would recommend this software to my friends.
Can't tell you how excited I was to find a replacement for the POS software that comes with my HP OfficeJet. Easy to use, nice features (I like the interlace option for double sided scans!). Great job!
Just what I need.. no microsoft bullshit, nice customization, simple, fast and easy! It might use some automatization like auto scan every x seconds, but even like this it is awesome.