nanoide is light-weight, script base, configurable IDE. This IDE is specifically design to test compilers, manipulate complex compilation and building processes and for programming language base experiments.
- Supprot for complex script base build flows
- More than 50 buildin functions to create complex build logics with less coding
- Inbuild source code editor with syntax highligting
- Fully customizable editor
- Easy to use menuless - clean IDE
I'am starting in c and tcc and nanoide are my first chooses to learn to code I like this ide very lightweight but i like it more if the developer could be able to add five things in particular: A way to passing command line arguments from the ide to the compiler (tcc) i cant figure this out. Automate the process of build. Change the order of the souce codes (<*file*.c>) to the top. A way to change the color of the background or add "themes" to the ide (tutorial to make that possible) tried to modified the "editors.ncf" but only could change the color of the text. And the fifth: if it's possible a way to embed inside the ide the cmd console cheers A.