Nail is a GIS tool for displaying and querying spatial data through a web interface. Point, line and polygon vector data can be loaded from shapefiles and displayed on the map. Labels and attributes can also be displayed.
- basic mapping web page with layer list, map and map controls
- table view allows searching by attributes
- search for and highlight features on map
- layers and labels can be made scale dependant
- layers and labels can be turned on and off
- load point, line and poly data from shapefiles
- load points from text files
- embed Nail map in your application
There are no 4 star reviews.