nagiosgraph parses output and performance data from Nagios plugins, stores the data in RRD files, and creates graphs and reports from the data. Graphs and reports can be embedded in Nagios. Easy to setup, highly customizable, and few dependencies.
- in-place graph zooming
- heartbeat, step, and rrd storage can be defined per-host and/or per-service
- interactive selection of data sources and time periods
- view host/service, selected service on all hosts, or all services on selected host
- view service groups automatically generated from nagios configuration
- works with nagios or icinga
Great project, not too much docs. Anyway when you're programmer fantastic.
Not bad. But for my regret project is not supported.
Great Software. A fairly steep learning curve for the newcomer, just like Nagios I suppose, but very well worth it.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Nagiosgraph works excellent.