Birdseye is an interface for Nagios. It provides a clear overview of problems with hosts and services. Detailed installation info can be found here:
- When hosts change state to critical or services change state to critical, warning or unknown, the name of this host or service will be shown on screen. The background color of the name specifies if the problem is of type critical, warning or unknown. New notifications are displayed in a pop up.
- The lower half of the screen is used to show some extra info about Nagios: whether Nagios and the Ndo2db plug-in are running, number of hosts and services, host and service health...
- At the bottom of the interface there are two tickers. The top ticker shows plugin output of critical services, the bottom ticker shows output of warning services.
- Refresh rate and ticker speed can be changed.
- Application automatically refreshes if Nagios is reloaded/restarted.
Be the first to post a review of Birdseye!