myTO is an abbreviation for myTaskOutliner. my shall express that everyone can use differently Task(s) – that’s what this tool is for – you can use it to organize your tasks Outliner – outlining describes how tasks are organized – hierarchi
- Organize your task hierarchically in a tree.
- Drag’n'Drop your tasks around for reorganization.
- Collect text, pictures and files in a per-task textfield, describing your task.
- Add multiple attachments per task.
- Attachments are stored in a compressed format.
Minimal but complete set of features to manage task in a systematic way. Interesting approach on integration with Outlook. Looking forward to see more features implemented from the roadmap.