HTTP tunneling is a method for connecting to a MySQL server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
MySQLTunnel implements an HTTP tunneling to MySQL in a fast and secure way. Written in PHP can be installed in any webserver or hosting with the LAMP or WAMP stack available, to allow access to internal MySQL server. The script will utilize mysqli or mysql extensions, and mcrypt to perform decryption on the request and encryption on the result if needed.
You can also choose whether to expose its functionality upon calling the script with a Web Browser or not. The script is highly configurable, and maintains log files if needed.
- HTTP Tunneling to MySQL
- JSON Resultset
- On-demand compression to preserve bandwidth
- On-demand encryption using AES-128 or AES-256 to preserve secure data and password
- Supports both http:// and https://
- Written in PHP can be installed on any LAMP or WAMP stack
- Fast and secure communication
Be the first to post a review of MySQLTunnel!