Mysql Monitor Tool is a useful application to monitor multiple Mysql server instances.
Its simple and effective user interface allows you to track the health of your servers, check parameters and visualize trends via real time charts.
- Monit multiple mysql instances concurrently
- Plot custom data charts per server instance or per chart type
- Compare servers configurations and variables
- Show processlists of all servers
- Record plotted data and show overlapping charts
It looks nice, but all my servers use SSL so I cannot monitor them. Suggest you add the SSL config to the tool. This looks like it is the closest to the old free MySQL Administrator tool that I am looking to replace. I will rate when added. But please, this looks great so keep going! Thx
1. Software does what it says for 1 Connection, second connection gets confused with myipaddress instead of server host 2. Also the process list is just stuck and doesn't show any latest processes or queries ... Have Great potential simple and what exotically I was looking for, Only if this worked 100%, I would have paid to do this.
Mysqlmt works excellent.