Apache server configuration is more easy now with My server Editor.
MyServerEditor should run with no problem either in 32 bit or 64 bit os
but if you run a 64 bit os you should have java 32 bit installed and this includes Windows and Linux.
Windows7 or above.
java 8 or above and this includes Windows and Linux.
Not tested on AMD processors nor mac os.
Setting MyserverEditor database
Myservereditor data base is the file responsible of compatibility with
Apache server version.
By default Myservereditor comes with a database that is compatible with Apache 2.4 version.
You may check Your Apache server version and download the right version from files. Myservereditor data base has the extension of db.
To upload a data base to Myservereditor go to Advanced settings
> Upload data base
For any suggestions ,bugs report don't hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auto suggestions and complete feature
- Windows and Linux versions available
- Create custom data base of Apache server version
- Quick way to veiw Apache error log
- Quick way to veiw Apache ascess log
- Spell check on English words and this is very useful when you have to write notes.
- Syntax highlighted code
- Quick way to veiw official Apache documentation
- And many more
Be the first to post a review of MyServerEditor!