myAgilePomodoro is a project and time management software that brings you the best of two worlds: Agile's most common practices and the Pomodoro Technique. This is a world's first!
mAP comes in two modes:
- Agile (default): Agile & Pomodoro for macro and micro management
- Pomodoro: plain old Pomodoro technique + priorization and charts
mAP comes in two usages:
- local database for individuals
- remote database (MySQL) for teams
mAP comes in two export modes:
- local: CSV, Excel 2003 and Open XML
- remote: Google Drive
mAP comes in two executables (no installer):
- .exe: Windows
- .jar: MacOS, Linux...
mAP comes in handy. Refer to the Wiki for installation and the user guide for configuration and more!
- Agile: backlog management, story points, iteration...
- Pomodoro: complete implementation of the technique' specification
- Pomodoro: short / long breaks, interruptions / unplanned tasks, overestimations...
- Timer: ticking / ringing, mute, sound customization...
- Import / Export: CSV, Excel 2003, Open XML, Google Drive
- Burndown / up: charts, target, scope, guide
- System tray: progress icon, messages
- Multilingual: English, French, Italian
Be the first to post a review of myAgilePomodoro!