My NES is a portable, open source, low level NES/Famicom emulator written in C#. The compatibility of My NES is very high, running most games without any bugs. The aim of the project is to reproduce any hardware quirks that games may rely on as elegantly as possible. My NES doesn't employ any game specific hacks or hash checks (Aside from filling in pot holes left behind by the iNES file format).
- A browser with ability to manage roms in folders and display additional information like snapshots and covers.
- Save/Load state.
- Can access archive files (rar, zip and 7z).
- User can create profiles for controls mapping.
- Supports BotGod xml database which used for detecting additional rom information like MMC3 board revision.
- Profiles for control mapping.
- CPU: all instruction including the undocumented. Emulates the interrupts check at the last cycle operation plus the interrupt vector changing behavior.
- PPU: exact ppu cycle timing, exact vbl and nmi behavior, accurate sprites evaluation emulation.
- APU: accurate frame counter, accurate dmc irqs and channels clocks on real cpu frequency.
- Supports 4 players.
- Supports Zapper.
- Supports Vs-UniSystem.
- Supports Game Genie.
- TV Systems: NTSC, PALB and Dendy.
- Supported mappers and boards: almost full set, some boards not supported because couldn't find a proper documents and roms.
Thanks for Mynes, it's good!
very good project, thanks!
great old-school game) mynes))
another excellent NES emulator! All games that I have tested, worked quickly and without errors.
Ohh. You did recover the memories from my childhood. These funny games, this fun time. Where we are going at the moment... We are adult. Thanks!