MyJSQLView provides an easy to use Java based user interface frontend for viewing, adding, editing, or deleting entries in the Apache Derby, HSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, and PostgreSQL databases. A query frame allows the building of complex SQL statements and a SQL Query Bucket for saving such. The application allows easy sorting, searching, and import/export of table data. A plug-in framework has allowed the inclusion of tools to visually build queries, profile and plot data for analysis.
- Plugin Framework
- Internationalization Support
- Simple Easy to Use Interface
- User Connection Preferences Saving/Managing
- Simple and Advanced Table Sorting and Searching
- Viewing, Adding, Editing, and Deleting All Table Fields
- Update Multiple Rows of Selected Table Field
- Support for All Basic Data Types, Including Blob/Bytea/Binary
- Import Data in CSV and SQL Formats
- Export Data in CSV, SQL, and PDF Formats
- Query Bucket for Storing/Organizing SQL Statements
- Query Frame for Building Complex SQL Statements.
- Search Frame for Running Queries on All Tables in Database.
- In Memory Data Analysis Capability
- Table Field Profiler, Visual Query Builder, and HeatMappers Plugins
Be the first to post a review of MyJSQLView!