MyGoGrinder is a Java program to solve Go (Weiqi, Baduk) problems.
This work is based on Tim Kington's GoGrinder (gogrinder.sourceforge.net).
* It is now possible to use GoGrinder in modern file systems (folder rights etc)!
* Use a second profile (settings, sgf) by setting a system variable
* Start Grinder in "portable" mode
* Less bugs (there are still some left)
* Runs also with Java 1.5+
* appropriate error messages for sgf errors
* fullscreen mode
* shrinked bytes of the graphics,
* System info for the Java environment
* Ex-/import tags to plain text
* Parse folder with sgf files for errors (not my code)
* Configure a 2nd editor for e.g. text edits on an sgf file
Most important to do:
* Use problems from shared resources
* Process text encodings like UTF-8 and e.g. Chinese
Actual version is 2.2.0 (11th dec. 2014)
Be the first to post a review of MyGoGrinder!