MyGoGrinder is a Java program to solve Go (Weiqi, Baduk) problems.
This work is based on Tim Kington's GoGrinder (gogrinder.sourceforge.net).
Included: removed bugs (not all), fullscreen mode, separate settings folder in $HOME, ...
* I merged Tim's hack (inspired by usagi, twice "RIGHT" in the same solution branch),
* changed the close settings thing (thank you, Jakob Calero!),
* shrinked bytes of the graphics,
* activated T.K.'s WGF-editor.
* System info for the Java environment
* Hide/show tags in ProbFrame
* Ex-/import tags to plain text
* Parse folder with sgf files for errors (not my code)
* Configure a 2nd editor for e.g. text edits on an sgf file
* Less bugs (there are still some left)
* Runs with Java 1.5+
* It is now possible to use GoGrinder in modern file systems (folder rights etc)!
Most important to do:
* Click beside the visible board shouldn't be accepted as move
* Use problems from shared resources
Actual version is 2.0.2 (26th aug. 2014)
Be the first to post a review of MyGoGrinder!