LetoDMS is an open-source, web-based document management system (DMS) written in PHP with a database backend. LetoDMS provides document meta-data, version control, security and easy access to your documents.
- Document-Metadata: Meta-data can be attached to a document (such as owner, status, create date, etc.)
- Version-Control: Old versions of documents are saved and can be retrieved as needed
- Security-Mechanism: Not every user should have access to every document - a DMS offers restriction-mechanisms
- Easy Access: Users can find files through tables of contents, indexes, and full-text searches and sort the results by certain criteria
- Automatic Email Notification On or Off
LetoDMS is a dead project. I'm moving to SeedDMS which more stable and have many extra features.
I am Quality Director in a private company. I think this software script is compatible with ISO 9001 series like ISO 13485 or ISO 22000. I have been using this system for record management to scan document or forms to store in an internal server. Very usefull and really easy to use.
The latest release 4.0.0-pre5 is a bold copy of seeddms with 'seeddms' replaced by 'letodms'! I doubt that anybody has checked this version extensively
I am a Quality Manager. I like too much this script. I would like to help to develop it.
Mydms is wonderful! Thanks.