[this module needs Metasploit/Armitage installed to work]
this module its to launch with a meterpreter session open, to gather info about target machine by default (advanced sysinfo) , the option (getprivs) will try to elevate meterpreter to SYSTEM privs and process too, also the option (clear) will clean logfiles on target host if selected...
extra module [root3.rb] meterpreter script to execute [cmd] commands on target host
video tutorial V1.1 => http://youtu.be/s912lROT_xY
- Clear => clean logfiles on target host
- Getprivs => elevate meterpreter to SYSTEM privs and get PROCESS privs too
- Session => the session to run the module on
- UAC => check if UAC is enabled
- LOGIN => enumerate Recently logged on users
- VIRTUAL => check if virtualization is enable
- HOST => dump hostsfile of taget machine
- APPL => enumerate intalled applications
- extra module includes:
- MSG => display message in target desktop
- root3.rb ruby script to execute cmd commands on target host
@Greetings Please report any bug or any doubts that you must have and i will try to help you !!! This project will continue to evolve over time, and dont forget to visite my WIKI for further information about the project ...