Unlike other 3D modeling packages, this 3D Model Editor gives you precise control over texture mapping at the time each three-dimensional object is created. Instead of creating a model and then applying a texture to it, you create the model by drawing it directly on the texture. Textures are embedded in saved model files so there is no problem with models getting separated from their textures. You can extract the textures any time and save them to bitmap files, modify and reload them into your model.
Multiple geometric mesh objects can be created from a single texture and combined into a three-dimensional model, with any seams quickly and accurately closed using the patented stitch technology. Solids of extrusion and revolution can be quickly created with texture map coordinates automatically applied at creation. Restricted vertex editing allows modification of three-dimensional geometry in situations where vertex selection would otherwise be ambiguous.
- Compatible with Windows98, WindowsNT, Windows2000, WindowsXP and Windows7.
- Works with any 3D accelerator that supports the full OpenGL specification.
- Five separate view windows provide maximum visibility of your models
- Zoom in or out on any view using a mouse wheel control.
- Fast and intuitive mouse-driven view and drawing controls.
- Detailed online documentation and context-sensitive help.
- Draw geometric mesh layouts directly on textures.
- Generate flat, extruded or revolved solids with textures automatically mapped.
- Apply unlimited multiple textures to any object.
- Supports transparent textures and alpha channels.
- Supports smooth or flat shading of models.
- Use Windows Bitmap and Targa format images as textures.
- Textures saved with model.
- Extract embedded textures and export to image files.
- Restrict vertex editing to a defined subset in any plane.
- Define vertex-snap pairs to automatically close seams.
- 3D model views with or without lighting or textures.
- View models as solid surfaces or wireframes.
- Import and export to 3DS and ASCII file formats.
- Create scenery objects for use with PC Slot Carz track editor.
Be the first to post a review of my3DModelEditor!