Personal Weather Station is a simple educational project used for learning various skills in electronics and programming.
The station will collect the data using a couple of sensors connected to a micro-controller. Collected data will be uploaded to an online weather server where visitors can see the collected data.
Multiple stations can send data to the weather website and visitors can select which station to see using a simple search or selecting from a map.
- Precipitation (Rain gauge)
- Humidity (Hygrometer)
- Air Pressure (Barometer)
- Wind Speed (Anemometer)
- Wind Direction (Wind vane)
- Multiple sensors (thermometer, hygrometer, barometer, anemometer, wind vane, rain gauge)
- Support multiple microcontrollers and development platforms (atmel, pic, arduino, pinguino)
- HTML5 Based design for user interface
- Code examples in multiple languages