MvMTrainer is a server plugin for the game Team Fortress 2. It lets players connected to the server running this plugin win Mann-vs-Machine matches more easily by providing them with full upgrades and allowing Engineers to build more than one sentrygun.
Alternatively, you can use it with your listen server to endlessly grind on the incoming hordes of robots for getting the Silicon Slaughter and Metal Massacre achievements (this requires specifically modified population scripts though).
Currently only Windows servers are supported; looking for help for getting the plugin compiled on Linux platform.
- Engineer's buildings are healed and restocked automatically
- Engineer players can build multiple sentryguns
- sentryguns can be put wherever you want
- sentryguns see and fire at enemies 4 times further afar
- almost all of the upgrades are bought automatically (with no actual money spent)
- Engineer's buildings are colored into one of the randomly-chosen colors at construction
- bomb can be reset to start after being dropped
- shorter respawn times
- auto-ready for players based on their location
- killing robots before they enter level
Be the first to post a review of MvMTrainer!