Model-View-Controller is almost the most widely used design pattern, especially for web applications. Most of the code in model and controller layers is systematic. Using a database connection info, this application completely generates the model lay
- Generate database connection code (using pooling if required)
- Generate beans mirroring the database
- Generate service classes for those beans
- Automatically detect relationships
- Generates joint beans and joint services based on the relationships detected
There are no 4 star reviews.