Model-View-Controller is almost the most widely used design pattern, especially for web applications. Most of the code in model and controller layers is systematic. Using a database connection info, this application completely generates the model lay
- Generate database connection code (using pooling if required)
- Generate beans mirroring the database
- Generate service classes for those beans
- Automatically detect relationships
- Generates joint beans and joint services based on the relationships detected
Great app. Shared on Facebook and in AFiT (the company I am working for). I think it will be very helpful in many kinds of projects. Testing the app is on :). Thanks a lot.
Excellent application. Saves lots of time and effort.